4th Annual Don Combs Wahoo Round-Up
December 12 - February 5, 2021
- 1. NEFMA Wahoo Challenge will run from Saturday, December 12, 2020 until Friday, February 5, 2021.
- 2. Each boat will be eligible to fish a maximum of 2 days. The Captain must declare their fishing day no
Later than 9:00pm the day before by notifying the tournament committee by the Reel Time Fishing App to declare your fishing day.
- 3. The heaviest fish will be the NEFMA Wahoo Challenge Winner.
- 4. Each boat will be eligible to weigh 1 wahoo per day.
- 5. You may leave and return from any inlet of your choice but may not deploy baits outside of the
boundaries. Boundaries are latitude 28.15.000 South and 31.50.000 North. All Boats must fish within the Atlantic Ocean in US Waters.
- 6. All fish must be weighed in at Camachee Cove Marina between 6:00 and 7:00 pm the day of fishing or
between 9:00 – 11:00am the next day except for Sunday, between 11:00 – 1:00pm No mutilated fish will be accepted. You can text or call NEFMA Weigh Master at 904-808-5158 for an exact weigh time.
- 7. This is a no checkout tournament. You may fish from 7:00am until 5:00pm. You must return to the inlet
of your choice by 8:00pm on your designated fishing day.
- 8. The Captain and Crew of all entrants are subject to a polygraph at any time during the tournament.
Winning Captains may be required to submit and pass a polygraph test prior to being presented any
prize. Failure to submit to a polygraph test automatically revokes all claims and prizes and disqualifies
the Captain and crew from the tournament.
- 9. A maximum of 6 lines are allowed. No electric reels. Wire lines are allowed. A digital photograph with
the tournament issued boat number is required on the water after the fish has been landed.
- 10. You may undeclare a fishing day for whatever reason by 8:00am via the Reel Time Fishing App. if a line has not been deployed. You may substitute a boat once if the substitute boat is not registered in the tournament.
- 11. Use of flying drones in the tournament is prohibited.
- 12. Only one prize per boat excluding – Tournament-Within-A-Tournament (TWT).
- 13. All decisions by tournament committee are final.
- 14. Entry Fees $350.00 before 11-30-20 and $400.00 after 12-1-20 per boat.
- 15. The Captains Meeting – Kickoff Party will be held at the NEFMA Clubhouse at Camachee Island. 3030
Harbor Drive, St Augustine, FL 32084 on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 4pm.
- 16. Awards Banquet will be held NEFMA Clubhouse at Camachee Island. 3030 Harbor Drive, St Augustine, FL 32084 on Saturday, February 6, 2021.
- 17. All declared boats must check in by the Reel Time Fishing App once they are back with inshore. They must indicate if they have fish to weigh.
- 18. This is a Captain’s Choice Tournament. Each Captain is solely responsible for the safety of his/her
vessel and crew at all times. Captains and crews are responsible for following any federal, state and
local fishing or boating laws. We encourage all Captains to heed any weather warnings of dangerous weather conditions, as safety is paramount. It is up to each participant to determine whether their craft is seaworthy for the conditions of any given fishing day. Tight Lines.
- 19. You can call or text NEFMA Weigh Master at 904-808-5158 if you are unable to use the Reel Time for checking in, out or if you have questions